Fred Moore has spent the past 25 years travelling to over 30 countries making a living as a speaker and entertainer.
He’s living the dream, but it hasn’t been easy.
As a self-employed entrepreneur he’s had to keep himself motivated and focussed on what he wants to get out of life.
And he’s never given up on his dream.
Did we mention that he’s also a magician?
If there has been one secret weapon in Fred’s arsenal of success it’s this: he’s always been himself.
“I’m very open about who I am and this is me,” Fred says on the Leading With Nice Interview Series podcast. “I’m a geek. I’m not pretending to be anything else. There’s an old joke. Be as authentic as you can. Authenticity is the secret to success. Once you can fake that, you’ve got it made.”
You’ll want to check out the full episode below. Fred and Matt take a deep-dive into various strategies to stave off procrastination and boost productivity on your journey to fulfilling your professional dreams.
- The Importance of Embracing Community with Heather Dubbeldam
- How to Hire and Apply with Leadership Authenticity…
- The New Requirements for Business Authenticity
- Leadership Happens When You Put Others First with…
- Collaboration Where You Least Expect It with Angie Peters
- The Biggest Disagreement You'll Have (Communicating…